[ SHOWGSD-L ] BREEDER BRAG :)

  • From: WyMarGSD2@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 22:38:23 EDT

Today at the Rose City Club in Oregon, they had a practice conformation show
with PNW Regional Breed Warden Mrs. Lucinda Schneider as judge.
In the 4-6 Month Puppy Male class Benno von Wymar was rated VP1.  Benno is
litter sister to my female VP Bobbie von Wymar.  They are out of my V Yani vom
Christinen Brunnen Sch3 KKL1 LBZ (who is Dux della Valcuvia daughter) and their
sire is V Brando von Odh Sch3 KKL1 (Baru v h Yu/Ursus daughter)

Benno had a nice critique and a great experience.  Benno was born in CT and
now living across the country in OR having a great time!!!   Benno is loved and
owned by his mom Brandi Ralston whom i speak to almost daily.

This makes 3 VP's out of this nice litter!!   Very excited :)
Dawnmarie