[ SHOWGSD-L ] BREEDER BRAG !!!

  • From: Iza Kabuska <izakabuska@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 12:57:58 -0500

CH Scher-Los Millenium V Karizma OFA CGC now has ANOTHER title after his name -
CD  !!!!  "Jordan"'s titles were obtained by his owner, Colleen Rose of
Wisconsin.  For those who do not know who Colleen is, she handled this year's
National Winners Dog to a Select placing - Scher-Los Rogue of Karizma owned by
Adeline Scherz & Nathalie Lowe.    Way to go, Colleen !!!  And, I understand
Jordan is in for some more fun with Colleen with dumbells and jumps, and
Agility.
CH "Jordan" is littermate to CH Karizma's My Guy, owned by the Brodmerkels of
Long Island,  and CH Karizma's Murphy, owned by the Colemans of New Jersey.

A previous exact breeding produced CH Karizma's C.E.O, also with a title of CD,
owned by Bob Braue of Tennessee.

Let it never be said that I don't sell my good ones . . .

Iza Kabuska
http://www.karizmashepherds.com