[ SHOWGSD-L ] BRAG - BOB & TC

  • From: SHOWGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: mlelder@xxxxxxxx, linnloch@xxxxxxxxxxx, artsinclair@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, suboja@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 21:36:07 EDT

On Saturday in California at the Camilla Capital KC show under Christine
Hubbell, our Strider, aka Rohan's Reward, won his 12-18 class and went on to
WD,
BOW and Best of Breed!!!!

And, in the very tough herding group ring, he was one of 6 dogs who made the
cut. We are so proud of this 17 month old guy!!!! As always, he was shown by
his wonderful handler Mr. Art Sinclair.

Some might accuse Art of grandstanding in the group ring....Strider, who is
always full of energy, gave a good leap for joy after he had completed his
individual and had gone back to the line, Art's leash snapped and Strider did a
few laps around the group ring!!! Definitely on a "loose leash"!  I called him
and he came right to me and after running and buying a new leash, he was again
ready to "show". It gave the ringside a good laugh.

Today, I took him to the Temperament Test sponsored by the German Shepherd
Dog Club of Sacramento Valley and under evaluator Bob Penny, Strider received
his TC with flying colors!  (opps, sorry about that bite on the umbrella <G>)
Our thanks to the members of the club for putting on a well organized test and
special thanks for sharing their yummy lunch with me.

It was a very good weekend and we are so thrilled with how Strider is doing.
He now has 4 points and a 5 pt. major reserve under Rita Sandel. And most
important, he is a very fun dog to live with.

Rohan's Reward
Sire: Sel. Am. & Sel. Can. Ch. Witmer's Jamiroquai
Dam: Sel. Am. Ch. Utopia's Blast From the Past
Breeders: Bobbie Kindy and Kathy Aubrey
Owners: Melanie Elder and Kay Springer

Kay Springer
www.showboatgsd.com