[ SHOWGSD-L ] BOD

  • From: VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx
  • To: Stormy435@xxxxxxx, LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 09:27:20 EDT

In a message dated 8/8/2007 6:59:21 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
Stormy435@xxxxxxx writes:
BOG???   that is the "thing" that was  supposed to be out in a  few days
after
the Board  meeting???   THAT "thing"     :-)
AND  THAT IS NOT ONE OF MARGERY'S RESPONSIBILTY. Maybe someone should file
charges on the parties responsible.  What do you think?????
Lee  Brown
It always has been the duty of the Recording Secretary before, since she
would be doing the Minutes and it was easy to summarize the important Hi Points

of the meeting .I know the entire time Ginny Altman was Recording
Secretary,she  prepared the Board O'Gram,had the President okay it ,and then
she mailed it
 out
Much more efficient as well.  Ginny also prepared the agenda,since she  knew
from her minutes,what was to be addressed at the next meeting. I believe
Ginny was working full time at the hospital, when she was secretary. AS I said
in
another post ,she put in a minimum of a least 2-3 hrs/7days,while doing this
position
I don't know why or when they changed the duties. Helen Miller  Fisher