[ SHOWGSD-L ] Dropped Members Contact - long

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: sally@xxxxxxxxxxx, DaniaKarloff@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 09:00:42 EDT

In a message dated 8/9/2007 8:01:58 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
sally@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
We also  have in place a Welcoming Committee subcommittee that has
representatives  in each region and whose responsibilities are to contact  new
members,provide guidance and support, give them information regarding
regional clubs,vets, training classes, etc. This committee is the brainchild
of Zoa
Rockenstein. Unfortunately, we have not been too active with this
subcommittee
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I am glad to see you  have this committee and hope you have people working on
it that are not on a  lot of other committees. There are a lot of Pc members
who would like to work  for the club but never seem to get a chance

Sally

Oh yes, Dania has been working on this for a couple of years that I can
attest to, I am part of the Welcoming Committee.  She sends us a list of  the
new
applicants and we reach out with a welcome and info, and give them our  names
and emails so they can stay in touch.

I always thought this was a good idea. Still do. Good job to Zoa and  Dania.

Ileana