[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: BOARD VOTE

  • From: "" <hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx" <Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx>, Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 13:06:09 -0600

I have stated that I am certain there are Board members who voted "yes" for Mr.
Hunte for what they feel are legitimate reasons. I would hope that these Board
members would share their thoughts as to why they voted as they did. some of
the Board members that voted "yes" might be people that 99% of the time I can
agree with on  issues.some may be folks I personally like very much, but this
may be one issue we may not agree on. On the flip side, I also feel there may
have been some board members who voted "yes" for Mr. Hunte, because of his
affiliation with certain people..this to me is not a legitimate reason. Those
people, I would not hesitate to boycott as they have no real concerns about the
club..but only their own personal agendas and money and perhaps their future
careers. If we continue to live in perpetual fear of lawsuits..we may as well
just chuck everything...what is the point of having guidelines or rules if you
can't enforce them..or don't plan to.If you change th
 e by-laws..this doesn't prevent someone from suing you..you still have legal
costs and the headaches that go along with such litigation..so can make the
changes you have proposed..(and the ideas you have proposed are very good)..but
that will not keep someone from suing,  if they simply  want to create a
problem and have the resources to do it. Christine
hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Steve and Christine Grainger
WWW.HICKORYHILLGSD.COM