[ SHOWGSD-L ] BIG BRAG for Jerrwen's Georgiana HIC

  • From: "Elaine George" <bruiser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-L" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 09:17:58 -0700

We got the call this morning that our Georgia finished her Championship
under judge Irene Bivin at the Mid-Continent Kennel Club show in Tulsa,
OK.  Of course she was handled by Mr. extraordinaire himself, Sergio
Espejo.  Georgia had 13 points prior to today.  She went WB for 1 point,
then went BOW, but it was only 1 point in males also.  Not to be denied,
she continued on and went BOS over special bitches to get her final
point.  So, pending AKC confirmation it is now CH Jerrwen's Georgiana
HIC!

Sergio handled her to all of her points and it did not take long to
finish this beautiful girl.  Special thanks to Jerry and Wendie Bobak
for entrusting this girl to us.  Thanks to everyone for their wonderful
comments and ringside support throughout her campaign.  We would also
like to thank the following judges for her wins:  Mrs. Keke Kahn; Mrs.
Ileana Nogueras; Mrs. Caroline Herbal; Dr. Albert Bianchi; Mrs. Paula
Hartinger; and Mrs. Irene Bivin.

Georgia was bred by Wendie and Jerry Bobak.  Her sire is AOE Sel Exl Ch
Utopia's Meet Joe Black HT TC ROM and is out of Sel Ch Jerrwen's Malibu
Breeze.

- Bob & Elaine George
Enchanted Vista, Home of:
Ch Rocknoll Ajax Nike Clayfield CD, Alkay's Black Velvet, Jerrwen's
Southern Belle, and Ch Jerrwen's Georgiana HIC