[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: question for the clubs that hosted Fut Mat in 2006

  • From: "Liane Fossland" <lfossland@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <Rikers123@xxxxxxx>, <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>, <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 09:21:34 -0700

I was the chair of the SP Futurity.
We received two checks. After the first I was able to talk to Nancy Harper
and questioned her about it since I was sure we had to have more money
coming. This is the most gracious lady and so much in tune with people and
their problems. She assured me that there would be another check as there
had been a mistake made which will be rectified. So, yesterday we received
our second check. However, in neither envelopes there was an explanation for
the disbursements. Our club had the second most ads of all the Futurities so
we really did expect more than what we got.
I had no idea that Rau was charging such an exorbitant amount of money and,
yes, all future sponsors of Futurities should make themselves familiar with
what they eventually end up with regarding monies. What good will it do us
that the trophies are paid by Purina if it goes out of the window paying
Rau? Just my thoughts.
Lee