[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: BEST JUNIOR HANDLER and MORE!

  • From: "Liane Fossland" <lfossland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Seth McMullen" <mcmuse@xxxxxxx>, Nikelist@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 20:43:52 -0700

I second that!
Lee

Liane Fossland
Home of Ch. Donar, Loni,CD, Auburn, Kara Mia and Windy
www.steppenwindgsd.com

EarthLink Revolves Around You.

a GSD at the Prescott AZ Shows.  Veronica "Roni" Dollar showed her bitch in
Novice Senior.  She did an excellent job with her dog, unfortunately she
was the only one in her class.  She is just getting started in juniors and
is doing a great job.  Roni will be a great addition to the future of our
breed!!

NIKKID524@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:NIKKID524@xxxxxxxxx> ;
sjpoole1@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:sjpoole1@xxxxxxxxxx> ;
Isamay@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Isamay@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>   Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2005 11:07 AM
>   Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] BEST JUNIOR HANDLER and MORE!
>

>   We are very pleased to brag about a  very talented JUNIOR HANDLER,
NICHOLE
>   DANIEL.
>
>   NIKKI now co-owns RUSTY with us  and they make an awesome team.
>   In their first three outings together  at the PRESCOTT AZ Kennel Club
and
>   SANTA ANA VALLEY KC  (Calif) ....  in a LARGE entry ... and  with the
ONLY GSD in
>   the bunch:
>   NIKKI presented Rusty exceptionally  well and was awarded:
>   Day one:      1ST OPEN SENIOR  J.H. ... and ...~~  BEST JUNIOR
HANDLER! ~~
>   Day two:       2ND OPEN SENIOR J.H.  ... ( to the Best Junior Handler
)
>   Day three:    2ND OPEN  SENIOR J.H. ...  ( to the Best Junior Handler )
>   Judges were Mr. Joseph Gregory, Mr.  John Connolly, and Mrs. Marieann
>   Gladstone.
>   Some of the classes had 14-18 juniors  in them.  It was something to
see.
>   There were many kids competing  who have BEST JUNIOR wins and/or have
>   qualified for some of the major  upcoming events.
>   One of the juniors was our very own  JESSICA BALDWIN who was 1ST OPEN
>   INTERMEDIATE Junior Handler on Saturday at  SAVKC with her Collie.
Some of you may
>   remember from previous posts that  Jessica is the young lady who has
handled
>   Flower for us with  "favorable" results - Winners Bitch and BEST OF
BREED three
>   times... definitely  "favorable" <VBG>.
>   Nikki's dog, Rusty, and his 1/2 sister,  Bear Bear (Mom's dog), did
well in
>   conformation too.
>   ~~ SAVKC - SAT - RUSTY was WINNERS DOG  and BEST OF WINNERS!~~
>   ~~ SAVKC - SUN - RUSTY was Reserve  Winners Dog~~
>   ~~ SAVKC - SUN - BEAR BEAR was WINNERS  BITCH and BEST OF WINNERS!~~
>   Our sincerest appreciation to our  "other" awesome handler, Mr. William
Tank,
>   and to our friends at ringside  who were cheering them on so
>   enthusiastically.  And, of course, our  appreciation goes to the
judges, Mrs. Deborah
>   Shanedling-Stern, and Mr. Bill  Whaling.
>   Congratulations!  to co-owners and  co-breeders:
>   Rusty - RES. BIM PALADIN DREAM BOAT  NCP, CGC TC  (13 points - both
majors)
>   Co-owner, Nichole Daniel  -     Co-breeders, Jene and Isabelle  Dupzyk
>   Bear Bear - PALADIN ALLEGHENY MOON  KIM-SHAR, CGC TC (14 points - both
>   majors)
>   Co-owner, Shirley J. Poole of Kim-Shar  Shepherds (Sharlonna's mom)
>   SIRE:
>   CH. NIKE CLAYFIELD CASANOVA,  HT HCT CGC TC OFA
>   DAMS:
>   *PALADIN-KANSTEN GOOD VIBRATIONS, HIC  HCT CGC TC  (Rusty)
>   *CH. PALADIN AMELIA EARHART CASTLEHILL,  HT PT HCT JHD CGC TC OFA (Bear
Bear)
>   Support A Junior, Mentor a New Comer,  Show Your Vision For The  Future
>
>   ~~NCP~~Nike Clayfield Paladin
>   Sharlonna C. McGaha and Dr.  Gloria S. Rice

>   POST is Copyrighted 2005.  All material remains the property of the
>
>   ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN
ANY MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS

admin@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:admin@xxxxxxxxxxx>.