[ SHOWGSD-L ] BEST JUNIOR HANDLER and MORE!

  • From: Nikelist@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 13:07:34 EDT

We are very pleased to brag about a  very talented JUNIOR HANDLER, NICHOLE
DANIEL.

NIKKI now co-owns RUSTY with us  and they make an awesome team.
In their first three outings together  at the PRESCOTT AZ Kennel Club and
SANTA ANA VALLEY KC  (Calif) ....  in a LARGE entry ... and  with the ONLY GSD
in
the bunch:
NIKKI presented Rusty exceptionally  well and was awarded:
Day one:      1ST OPEN SENIOR  J.H. ... and ...~~  BEST JUNIOR  HANDLER! ~~
Day two:       2ND OPEN SENIOR J.H.  ... ( to the Best Junior Handler  )
Day three:    2ND OPEN  SENIOR J.H. ...  ( to the Best Junior Handler )
Judges were Mr. Joseph Gregory, Mr.  John Connolly, and Mrs. Marieann
Gladstone.
Some of the classes had 14-18 juniors  in them.  It was something to see.
There were many kids competing  who have BEST JUNIOR wins and/or have
qualified for some of the major  upcoming events.
One of the juniors was our very own  JESSICA BALDWIN who was 1ST OPEN
INTERMEDIATE Junior Handler on Saturday at  SAVKC with her Collie.  Some of you
may
remember from previous posts that  Jessica is the young lady who has handled
Flower for us with  "favorable" results - Winners Bitch and BEST OF BREED three
times... definitely  "favorable" <VBG>.
Nikki's dog, Rusty, and his 1/2 sister,  Bear Bear (Mom's dog), did well in
conformation too.
~~ SAVKC - SAT - RUSTY was WINNERS DOG  and BEST OF WINNERS!~~
~~ SAVKC - SUN - RUSTY was Reserve  Winners Dog~~
~~ SAVKC - SUN - BEAR BEAR was WINNERS  BITCH and BEST OF WINNERS!~~
Our sincerest appreciation to our  "other" awesome handler, Mr. William Tank,
and to our friends at ringside  who were cheering them on so
enthusiastically.  And, of course, our  appreciation goes to the judges, Mrs.
Deborah
Shanedling-Stern, and Mr. Bill  Whaling.
Congratulations!  to co-owners and  co-breeders:
Rusty - RES. BIM PALADIN DREAM BOAT  NCP, CGC TC  (13 points - both majors)
Co-owner, Nichole Daniel  -     Co-breeders, Jene and Isabelle  Dupzyk
Bear Bear - PALADIN ALLEGHENY MOON  KIM-SHAR, CGC TC (14 points - both
majors)
Co-owner, Shirley J. Poole of Kim-Shar  Shepherds (Sharlonna's mom)
SIRE:
CH. NIKE CLAYFIELD CASANOVA,  HT HCT CGC TC OFA
DAMS:
*PALADIN-KANSTEN GOOD VIBRATIONS, HIC  HCT CGC TC  (Rusty)
*CH. PALADIN AMELIA EARHART CASTLEHILL,  HT PT HCT JHD CGC TC OFA (Bear Bear)
Support A Junior, Mentor a New Comer,  Show Your Vision For The  Future

~~NCP~~Nike Clayfield Paladin
Sharlonna C. McGaha and Dr.  Gloria S. Rice