[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: BAD PRESS - contact info for Mr Fox.

  • From: Cinosam GSD <cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kmc@xxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 15:13:20 -0700 (PDT)

  It isn't important to write to him it's important to write to the newspapers
that carry his column.  They pay for the syndicated column......so pointing out
the inaccuracies in his columns MIGHT effect who publishes him.

  However, if you'd like to chat with him about it...here is his contact
information.

  NAME: MICHAEL WILSON FOX

  ADDRESS: 2135 Indiana Ave N.
  Golden Valley, Minnesota 55422
  Tel. 763-432-0900
  Fax 763-432-0901
  E-mail: ipan@xxxxxxxxx
  CURRENT: President/Director, Fox?s Pen Inc., writing, consulting and
lecturing on animal health, rights, and welfare, holistic and environmental
health, bioethics, biotechnology and sustainable agriculture. Syndicated
newspaper columnist Animal Doctor, United Features, NY

"Karen C." <kmc@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  On Sun, 29 Jul 2007 14:22:01 -0500, "Cyndy Davis"
wrote:=20

>This appeared in Dr. Michael Fox's syndicated column
>in newspapers across the country, including the Houston
>Chronicle.

Michael Fox is a HUGE Arista! He simply does not support
the breeding of purebred dogs. I'd have to guess that all
the educational letters in the world will not change his
mind. Some folks just plain love to be ignorant. :/

--
Karen C.
Email: kmc@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Cindy