[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: BAD PRESS - contact info for Mr Fox.

  • From: cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 15:40:56 -0700

 Agreed- it is important to write the newspapers who carry his column. The
Houston Chronicle does - It would be great if the Houston German Shepherd
Club and the other area kennel clubs and individuals wrote letters to the
Chronicle.  There are other great syndicated vets out there, Michael Fox is
but one.   I am also sending this article to the AKC PR department. I think
they would be interested to see this one, and could help us respond to the
Minnesota allegations.