[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: BAD PRESS - Newspapers etc. that carry Dr. Fox, VP HSUS.

  • From: cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 16:08:24 -0700

At the bottom of this email are newspapers and radio stations that cary
Dr. Fox, but I wanted to give you background. I'm not on a campaign to
rid the world of this guy, I just don't like what he said about our
noble dogs. I want you to form your own opinion.

Here is one of Dr. Fox's websites - note the AR slant.
http://tedeboy.tripod.com/drmichaelwfox/index.html
Some of his stuff is interesting, but most of it is scary.

Here are some of his quotes from other websites -
+ "The life of an ant and the life of my child should be granted equal
consideration." (Michael Fox, HSUS Vice President, Inhumane Society, Fox
Publication)

+ "We're not superior. There are no clear distinctions between us and
animals." (Michael Fox, as quoted in Washingtonian Magazine)

+ "Man is the most dangerous, destructive, selfish and unethical animal
on earth." (Michael Fox, as quoted in The Intellectual Activist)

+ (Expressing opposition to use of bug sprays) "Only a few of the
million you kill would have bitten you." Michael Fox, Returning to Eden,
Fox Publication)

The NY Post carries Dr. Michael Fox - here is a link to write a letter
to the editor.

http://www.nypost.com/postopinion/letters/letters_editor.htm

Houston Chronicle - Letters policy
Send letters to the editor, 250 words or less, as part of e-mail text to
viewpoints@xxxxxxxxxx Include name, address, and day and evening phone
numbers for verification purposes only. Letters subject to editing.

KAXE - Northern Community Radio
260 NE 2nd Street · Grand Rapids, Minnesota 55744 · 218-326-1234 · FAX:
218-326-1235
Brainerd - 89.9 FM · 91.7 FM · Bemidji - 105.3 FM
kaxe@xxxxxxxx

St. Louis Dispatch - letters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

WASHINGTON POST:
 Newspaper Information: www.washpost.com Newsroom: Contact Us Main
Phone: 202.334.6000
800.627.1150 Letters to the Editor: Letters to the Editor
The Washington Post
1150 15 St. NW
Washington, DC 20071

and by e-mail at: