[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: BABY CARTER AUCTION LINK

  • From: NHANSBURG@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: gsdjoelle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 11:05:16 -0500

there are some pretty nice items at that auction. you can buy leslie but they
will not ship her. i play it very last minute on ebay but will keep watching.
have some great items to donate if i can find them with all the boxes piled
around here. i could donate a free breeding if you want to an ofa H/E dog with
seven points and a super pedigree. just let me know.