[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Armed Guards

  • From: MORGAN LEWIS <shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Acara1997@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 12:03:28 -0700 (PDT)

Virginia has had more than it's share of violance; but getting upset at Evan's
humor is not going to solve any problem. There were shottings at Mississippi
amd Memphis this weekend, Deleware last week. I can not explain it; of course I
also don't understand all the murders in the cities and children being abused.
Maybe if we could sit back and not take life so damn seriously and live each
day fully. We might appreciate life and family more. Relax, as someone said
"Tomorrow is another day". Morgan
Acara1997@xxxxxxx wrote:  Evan,

We live in Virginia, you may live to close to Disney Land but here in
Virginia statements like that are very disturbing. We know a lot of kids that
were
at Virginia Tech during the shootings last spring. We lived through the
D.C. sniper threat, and we are only 6 hours from ground zero. As a mother this
is the sickest thing I have ever heard from someone that I know, and until
now ,respected. You should remove yourself from this list if you are not
kicked off.

Cathy Darnell
ELG440@xxxxxxx wrote:

>Oh, come on, how much would it cost. I say give them each one bullet, that
>can't be too expensive. We could take a collection at the Lister's party
and
>have everyone put in a dollar with a ballot of who to shoot first. I have
>some suggestions, and will put in five dollars to give five choices.
Maybe
>half a dollar for a flesh wound?
>
>It just brings up so many possibilities.
>
>Evan

Morgan and His Angels
  Precious, OFA
  Princess, CGC, TDI, GSDCA Health Award