[ SHOWGSD-L ] Yancy does Atlanta!! and other observations

  • From: tsaligsds@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (AA GSD List)
  • Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 18:14:37 +0000

The GSDC of Atlanta held our fall back to back weekend over the past two days.
The show chair and secretary collaberated to order perfect weather for the
event!  We held three pointers in both sexes and the quality in bitches was a
dream come true!!  WOW, any one of 10 bitches could have easily won!    The
judges DID NOT have an easy job this weekend!!  Club members came through with
our usual Saturday afternoon cookout for exhibitors and we were entertained but
teh little guys in our sanctioned puppy match following judging.  All the
members who worked should take a bow for all the planning and work that went
into making this a successful event!!  ATLANTA DOES IT AGAIN!!
Now, on to the brags!  This weekend we took a break from performance to play in
the breed ring again!!  Mom did her typical all-breed 'poof' and realized AFTER
Yancy hit the ring Saturday that he looked about 25 pounds over weight!  Sorry,
Gary!  Got to learn to keep theses shows straight - All Breed VS Specialty!! LOL

Sunday, with advise from his other Grandma, Nancy Schneider, Yancy walked in
the ring looking svelt and in condition under Sally Hayden.  Expertly pilotted
by Michael Sherman, Yancy gaited on to Best Opposite Sex to Sarah.  As always,
Sara is lovely!!

We also played with the new baby - the Witch Is Back of Riata Eden!!  She fits
right in her at Tsali, of course, she is sable.  She is also a brat and typical
of my guys, began snickering when she saw me pay the entries.  She then
proceeded to go UP in the butt!!   Thanks to both judges for allowing her to
have fun in the ring and for the wonderful comments on her!  She's a keeper!!

Congraulations to all the winners this weekend!!  I think we were all sweating
in Specials over the 6-9 puppy bitch, WB, BOW - WOW! What a lovely little
dynamo!!  She's one to keep an eye on!!

Here's hoping you all shut off the TVs and computers and went out and had fun
this weekend as I, AND MANY OTHERS, did!!

--
Suzanne Kinman
www.tsalishepherds.com