[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Answer To Evan

  • From: Jeff Pyle <windfallgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sallyhayden5@xxxxxxxxx" <sallyhayden5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2014 12:21:40 -0400

It is not an issue to ask questions at all.  However I have seen many email
posts and facebook statuses from folks not just asking questions but making
statements like "glad I'm not going" "this is why I'm not going" "this national
is a joke or mess" and many other negative and nasty comments.  Mainly from
people who have never been to the Purina site or that do not plan to go anyway.

Questions are almost always good.  Negativity is like a virus and spreads with
no regard to the best interest of those involved.

Jeff Pyle
Windfall

Sent from my iPhone

http://showgsd.org/mail.html