[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Another recipe

  • From: <ricknaudra@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 9:10:37 -0800

Thanks everyone!
I've got a GREAT dinner planned for tonight!

Sioux Lookouts Strawberry-Spinach Salad
BUTTERFLIED FLORIDA SHRIMP SCAMPI
with Fettuccini in Garlic Cream Sauce

Tomorrow...
I think we'll try the Rumbledethumps with a slow cooked pot roast!
Mmm.... That just sounds too good!

Rick

Msg: #7 in digest
From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 23:52:01 EST
Subject: Re: Another recipe....

I bring out this recipe at least once a year, so the Finder doesn't have to
hunt far   :-)   I"m happy that you wanted it and it is here   :-)