[ SHOWGSD-L ] Another plea for compasson/ I CONFESS

  • From: "solanagsd" <solanagsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ELG440@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 20:20:55 -0700

IT WAS ME...As a VERY close and personal friend of Tami's I contacted
several of her friends in the breed and asked them if we could come
up with a way to help ease her troubles....NEVER expecting that a very
private and personal situation would be posted to the list...knowing what
a private person she is this has embarassed her and thru her tears on the
phone with me earlier she said and I quote "I don't want their money..this
is not ME, this is not what I am all about,I do this for others"...Tami
has always been a GIVER never a TAKER...and I apologize to all of you
that her very PRIVATE life was exposed so publically.
Tami HAS asked me to tell all of you that she is unable to answer the
phone or sit at the computer so IF you do not hear from her to please
be patient she will respond when she can...
BTW the personal email that was attached was also sent to me and trust
me when I say Tami was NOT laughing when she sent it.
Again I am so sorry that Tami's personal business was aired so publicaly.
I have already apologized to my friend for MY part in this..as this was
not MY intent as the others involved already know!
Say a prayer for her to get thru all of this!
Thanks,
Deborah Gebhard
Solana Shepherds, MI