[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Another passing

  • From: Destinogs1 <destinogs1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 22:24:44 -0500 (EST)

Unfortunately another GSD judge is gone.  I remember her well.  She handled an
import by the name of Ch. Bar vom Weirheirturchen ( forgive me for the miss
spelling of the dogs name) while I was still living in New Jersey.  She also
awarded a male of mine, at the GSDC of Charleston, a major reserve and she
couldn't understand why we were so excited over a major reserve.  I then
thanked her for my 1st Ch, CD, ROM.  That major reserve on Destino's Union
Forces gave Ch. Shadyhaven's Glory CD her ROM.  May she rest in peace.

Mary