[ SHOWGSD-L ] Another S. California Brag

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <janiscalkins@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ELG440@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 22:34:14 -0700

Lots of great brags from the Long Beach and Orange Coast shows and
the S. Pacific Futurity.  HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS!!
We absolutely LOVE this show site!   It has everything on the Motel
site from restaurants to a small shopping center nearby.
GREAT HOST CLUBS and members!
We did not show in the Futurity...but took littermates almost 16 mos.
old to the shows for experience.  Came home Sunday morning with a major
reserve on the male and a 5 pt. major and a major reserve on the female.
Thanks to Judges John Bemont and Dan Dwier.
Sire is: Regency's Ya Gotta Know When To Hold 'Em ...and the dam is our
own CH. Mar Haven's Classic in Black.
Both pups and the Dam co owned with Linda Kury...a great friend and
co owner.
Our Thanks to Bill Basu for handling the male ( Deuce ) in 12-18 ..and
our Thanks to Zac Hudspeth for handling the sister ( Kitty ) in Open
bitches. THANKS SO MUCH TO BOTH!   GREAT JOB as always!

Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com