[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Another OMG!

  • From: "Cyndy Davis" <cyndyinseattle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vontan1@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 23:57:13 -0800

Exactly, Yvonne, Google or MSN (my employer) or other sites place ads based
on demographics or key words. They grab the word dog or puppy, and push out
Hunte's ad or others who want to find puppy buyers.

>From: "yvonne tanenbaum" <vontan1@xxxxxxxxx>
>To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Another OMG!
>Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 22:20:59 -0500
>
>On 2/23/07, cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Stormy435@xxxxxxx Writes:
> > <<  Paulette, he may snicker and sneer when he's doing these things,
> > but it's still an arrogance that belies his 'caring' about the club
> > and the dogs.  >>
>
>You don't really believe that Hunte dictates where google puts those
>ads do you?  Google puts the ads on relevant sites according to the
>key words. If you notice at sites that have ads by google they are
>usually something keeping in with the topic of the page you are
>viewing.  While I find it particulary funny its on the very page where
>he was being bashed I can't believe it was intentional, by him anyway.
>
>--
>Yvonne
>www.creekvue.com
>
>"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise
>of fighting a foreign enemy"   James Madison
>POST is Copyrighted 2007.  All material remains the property of the
>original author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS
>of any kind are permitted without prior permission of the original author
>AND of the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

>PROSECUTED.

>VISIT OUR WEBSITE - www.showgsd.org

Win a Zune??make MSN® your homepage for your chance to win!
http://homepage.msn.com/zune?icid=hmetagline