[ SHOWGSD-L ] Annual Meeting

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 10:44:34 -0700 (PDT)

   I am not sure if I will attend the annual parent club meeting Thursday
night...I had planned to go to the dog-track but they only run in the day
time.....I suggest that if you do go to the meeting you conduct yourself with
respect and dignity whether you get to speak or not, no matter how upset you or
I may be, to be rude and or disrespectful to ANYONE at that meeting only says
alot about who YOU are...yeah I know we all get heated and upset and we all
lose our cool at times when we shouldn't......we need to get back to being a
club about folks who love this great dog....so if you can't "hang"...( black
slang word that means maintain yourself) at the meeting then don't go!....Edwin
Bernard Hill