[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Annual Meeting

  • From: "LEE SMITH" <ladyaramis1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "freelist" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 14:08:19 -0400

Thank you Ed. I've been sitting here wondering how to same the same thing.

Folks, whatever you think about what is going on, the election is over and
you will have a new Board next year. The people who have served on your
Board were elected by the membership, worked hard and tried to do the right
thing. All of them. So, just like Ed said, please coduct yourself with
maturity and dignity at the Board meeting and throughout the National. I
know how easy it is to get caught up in the 'fever," but many people have
never gone to a Board meeting, never met or talked to the people involved
and have based all of their judgements on what has been written on the
List -- some of which is true, some of which is fiction and some of which is
just manipulative. So, like Ed said, please remember that your actions are
only a reflection of your character, not anyone else's.

Lee Smith