[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: And a little seltzer down your pants

  • From: <cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 13:01:59 -0400

Evan, a friend has invited me to a California show coming up in a couple
months.  I'm thinking about taking her up on the offer.  I've been wanting to
visit the West Coast for a long time.  Last time I visited California was in
the 80's.  I hope not much has changed because I loved it then!

Paulette
California dreaming...