[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: And a little seltzer down your pants

  • From: caggra@xxxxxxx
  • To: sharlen@xxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 15:48:45 -0400

I have to say that California has always been fun when I have been out there
for shows.? You have a great group of people out there of all ages? ?Make sure
you keep Channing out of trouble though? ;)
Nick & I have traveled a lot this year all over the east, southeast, midwest
and deep south ? We had a great time in each of those areas because we surround
ourselves with good people? ? We are fortunate to have several wonderful people
to show for? ?? I was nearly going to retire from handling a couple of times in
the past couple of years, but I can say that this year has?been the best one
ever thanks to many people? ? It's always most fun to win for those who deserve
it and are truly good people!?

Congrats on your's & Amy's fun and success....most definitely deserved!

Jeff Pyle