[ SHOWGSD-L ] All that I know

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 02:20:59 EDT

I have now reviewed the responses of Ken Downing and Margy Golant.

Ken's will be sent for the meeting Sunday, and he will be unable to attend.
I have asked him to post the response with charges after the meeting. That
will  be up to him.  But, if he does, I think everyone will gain by a full
understanding of how the WDA suspended their elected President, and then
suspended
his membership prior to any hearing, or his responses to the  charges.

Margy has already responded and posted it to the List. However, the GSDCA
Board raised some additional questions with her responses, and she has prepared

another answer to them. I have urged her also to send that to the List, and
she  most likely will.

Be prepared to read both of these documents in the near future. It will
amaze you how distorted things can seem if you only know one side. When you
have
heard both sides, it will be easy to determine the truth of the situation.
Both  Ken and Margy have done a very good job of responding to each complaint.

Evan
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come   together