[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: All that I know

  • From: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <Gsdman2@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 22:35:47 -0700

From: Gsdman2@xxxxxxx To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Sent: Thursday, August 16,
2007 12:30 AM
, ELG440@xxxxxxx   writes: I have urged her also to send that to the List

Why? Was a whole night of peace on the list too much to handle?   Tom Langlitz
PS.  to Carolyn .... If this isn't a civil war within the club, then what is?

Hi Tom;
Wasn't sure why this mentioned me and then I found Margy's letter to the List
and Evan's post
on what he has to say about Ken Downing and Margy.......so I assume this is
related to that and
my post about no real split or civil war going on with the Board or membership
in my opinion?

I still hold that opinion.    Disagreements between people happen all the time.
  This List or
Board or membership is no different.   Some are definitely more vicious than
necessary in
defending or arguing their sides......and what a waste of time those are!!
I think our membership is intelligent enough to both handle the truth and
discern the truth when
they hear it.    We ALL would speak out to defend our position or side of a
serious issue or
accusation.   Almost every single person always wants to hear both sides of
anything if they
are at all concerned or interested or it affects their vote or their opinion.
 That's a good thing.
If anyone wishes to post a question or an opinion or their side of an issue it
just does not bother
me as long as the posts are civil.....and often I find some informative.  (
definitely not all are civil.)

The only posts that bother me are those that blatantly  accuse anyone of being
liars and vicious
just because they don't agree with that poster and their side of an
issue........or make accusatory
statements as if they were fact.    Those I delete and consider a waste of
time.

Hopefully we can all visit at the National and talk dogs for while......it sure
doesn't seem to do any
good to try to get a good dog conversation going here anymore.....and that IS
sad to me!

Goin' to Denver   DENVER.......Denver......gonna' see a whole lotta good dogs
showing there.......<G>

Carolyn    marhaven@jps,net
www.Marhaven.com