[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: All breed shows vs specialty: Why not BOTH???

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <osmith@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 09:19:31 -0500

W ords  O  f  W  isdom     from a neat mild mannered male --Ha!
Beyond this List, Oak's words herein should halt political placings!
However, remember the TV -- "Different Strokes" - if you're old
enough to do so - they are for   "Different Folks"
In limited walks of life, we are very fortunate, if we are permitted
to choose our judges.  It's an honor to be able to do so but it's
not a common thing in many venues of life. This thread is quite
educational concerning something that "is" life in the dog show
lane as well as in some other aspects, but not all.    Norma no L