[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Again.... sorry & done

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Kathy Martin'" <foxtrotgsd@xxxxxxxxx>, "'DaList'" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 17:24:46 -0700

Hi Kathy....
Read my ENTIRE POST! <G> That's my point. If they have it on the West
COAST...and we eliminate
most of the East Coast dogs........of course there will be a demand to host it
on the East COAST....and that
might eliminate most of the West Coast dogs. I don't want to see either
happen.....?
Making the National every 4 years as Terry suggested....."what if".....in that
four year span you had your
dog of a lifetime at his 'peak'...and the perfect judge for the dog....and you
could not get the dog there?

It just seems pretty simple to have it more Central to the West and Central to
the East and possibly as
Central as possible...so we could ALL at least "POSSIBLY" get there driving
with dogs. Those flying
without dogs have no problem ANYWHERE.

I admit to being a tad 'slow' at times....but It seems to me we have "proven"
sites fulfilling that already that
could be reserved for those rotating years. No...none perfect ...but we DO
have Utah, Colorado, Kansas,
St. Louis, Kentucky....and it would save the Parent Club finances and this
constant 'search' that still fails
in some way..... because there is no perfect site.

OK....I'm done. Ed..... give us a BBQ secret!

Carolyn marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com

From: Kathy Martin [mailto:foxtrotgsd@xxxxxxxxx]

But isn't that the same as when the National is held in the East? A lot of the
best dogs from the
West can't get there either? Just sayin' Kathy Martin

If the National site were in Connecticut.....we would never be able to get
there with Color Guard nor
Black Orchid. We were SO grateful for the efforts of the owners of BONO in
2004 getting to Albany!