[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: After GSDs

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx>, <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>, <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 18:05:19 -0500

Oh -- Helen, I've never met you, but the nostalgia we have with our love for
the animals is so special!
Today I have shed some serious tears as one of my 2 grandsons came to visit.
He's at LSU and when
he first started, he asked me to help him with a project (2008) he wanted to
do for an assignment.  MY
FARM -- I had NO idea it had impacted his life so completely until I read
his report (got a top grade too)
I'm, as mentioned before, writing my autobiography and wanted him to return
the pics etc. to me before he
(well, you know) misplaced them or whatever.  I am sitting here crying
"happy tears" as I read about the
splendid loving feelings he has had in his "heart" as mentioned, for my GSDs
and the "farm"!  LIFE IS GOOD,
as Ed would say!!!  There is no other creature on this earth --- believe
me --- like our GSDs people!!! The
very very best!  TNX for allowing us to share.    Norma with real real happy
tears!