[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: After GSDs

  • From: "Liane Fossland" <lfossland@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>, <dan-ann@xxxxxxxx>, <tashina1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 17:07:58 -0700

I can relate to that. My daughter wanted a dog of her own and cam home with
a Springer Spaniel. This dog would not listen, when she was called she ran
circles around me. She could not even be caught while racing around. And a
mouth! I had people come to my house at 6:00 in the morning telling me to
shut up this dog, and she was still in the house !! Finally told my daughter
either this dog leaves or I will. Found a home for her quickly. There is
just nothing like a GS.
Lee F.

From: Sally Hayden <dan-ann@xxxxxxxx>
To: "tashina1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tashina1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>