[ SHOWGSD-L ] Advertising and 10 rumors

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 22:01:26 EDT

In a message dated 9/17/2005 1:51:43 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
my way  is the only way and your way is garbage..."

Isn't that on everyone's home address?  It should  be.

We do need to lighten up.  I have been getting rumors  every day about the
national which is less than two months off, so let me  address a few of them.

1.  It has been said that I am sending out postcards in  black with white
writing on them saying "Vote for Evan"
FACT:  I am not sending out anything. I do have a series  of post cards with
white background and white writing on them. They are in every  card shop, and
come in many styles.  they are just hard to  read.

2.  Jerry is running for vice-president and me for  president because we are
both gay.
FACT:  Not true.  Not that there is anything wrong  with that.

3.  There is a letter going out about me advising Pearl  Wieselman to sue the
GSDCA.
FACT:  Not true, as I was told about it.  When asked  to give a legal opinion
by Pearl about if she could judge both the Canadian and  American nationals
when elected to do it, I told her there was no rule against  it.  And that she
had remedies.  Evidently the president and board at  the time agreed and paid
her a load of money.  I was not involved in either  the suit or the settlement.

4.  I have lied about my age for years, and I am actually  over 70.
FACT:  Perhaps. I feel there may be some truth in this,  but I have asked my
Mother to check on it.

5.  The Review is only about 45 days late.  Less  than the days to the
national.
FACT:  True. This seems to be true at my  house.

6.  The Boss was at the Canadian National.
FACT:  True. Only in the minds and hearts of those who  know him.

7.  The election for the board is turning into a mud  slinging contest.
FACT:  Not true. Good people are running and I do not  know a single person
on the slate that I do not admire and respect.

8.  Lew and I are going to fight it out for  President.
FACT:  Not true. I have great respect for Lew, and  believe he will make a
great President of the GSDCA if elected, and I will never  say anything
otherwise.

9.  I have not been asked to do a BLOG this  year.
FACT:  True.   I am still waiting for the  request, and will only do so if
requested.  It is not my decision.   Maybe someone else is doing it this year.

10. I will be at the National disguised as Ed  Barrit.
FACT:  Maybe.

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together