[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Adult onset mega?

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: anja_heibloem-stroud@xxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 18:24:40 -0500

Not me personally but a bitch litter mate to a dog I once owned had
myasthenia gravis and that caused adult onset mega. Basically it is an  immune
system issue, body attacks the muscle receptors.  It was not a good  outcome. I
would suspect the pneumonia the 5 year old is dealing with is due to
regurgitation from the mega. God, how I wish I didn't know how to spell these
things and had never heard of them!

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
Celebrating generations  of Dual Titled TC'd Champions

visit http://www.pinehillgsds.com/

In a message dated 2/23/2015 4:54:27 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
anja_heibloem-stroud@xxxxxxx writes:

Anyone  ever deal with a dog who got mega as a adult? Right now she is also
dealing  with pneumonia. As a pup she had normal mega barium X-ray. She
just turned  five. Anja

Sent from my
iPhone===========================================================================POST
  is Copyrighted 2015.  All material remains the
property of the original  author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO
REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of any kind  are permitted without prior permission
of both
the original author AND of the  Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

expressed in any post. POSTS  CANNOT BE USED IN A COURT OF LAW.

ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE  FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY
MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON  SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS
PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE  LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY
FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS  OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE
PROSECUTED.

For assistance, please contact  the List Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

http://showgsd.org/mail.html