[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AVG antivirus

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 19:47:27 -0500

    My computer geek told me AVG is the best program on the
market...that's when it was free, of course, and I've been using it ever
since.  I'll probably buy it, but so far, the company hasn't notified me
that it isn't going to be free anymore.
       Norton didn't crash my computer, but as the geek said, it takes
up so much space on the hard drive that it's hardly worth it unless you
have unlimited space...
for those of us who keep photos and videos on the hard drive, every bit
of extra space is valuable!
Peggy