[ SHOWGSD-L ] AMAZING GSD Members

  • From: Linda Bankhead <lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showlist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 20:12:02 -0500

Today I requested pledges in the amount of $50 for live stream video's.
These will be provided through Bob Lindsays camera.  Quality film for those
who can't attend The 2015 National.

I am grateful!  Over 50 people have pledged so far.  Even more amazing is
many of these people will be attending The National and have no need for
the live stream. Two donors are judging The National!   Thank you to those
who have signed the petition or emailed me your commit to pledge. Half way
to the goal of 100 pledges.

 Linda Bankhead  bonna Pugliese  Rita Sandell  Angie Martin  Shirley
O'Brien  Joan
Fox  Kathleen Sawler  Sherry Hendricks  Vivian & Tom Brown  Kay Springer  Linda
Battistoni  James Barnhart  Elaine Peters  Mike Lynch  Karen Teplitzky  Linda
Selmon  Libby Cameron  Arlene Keller  Kenneth Thomson  Kay Miller  Mike
Sherman  Diane Gobeil  Richard Lortie  Peggy Simerson  Ellen Borders  Gail
Hardcastle  Patrice Mack  Michelle Graham  George Berstler  Vicki Roye
 Catherine
Morton  Lenny Brown  Sandy Steinkopf  Candice Zumwalt  Theresa A Wright  Manuel
A. Campo  Ed Hill  Kathy Potter  Art Sinclair  Georgia Miller  Emily
Burdon  Jose
Perz-Gurri  Sherri Kenachu  Paul Root  Bemont John  jennifer smith  Bob
Lindsay  Diane Silver-Strasser  Cyndi Flautt  Mike Metz  Linda Colby