[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AMAZING GSD Members

  • From: "Rbuffdogs ." <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Linda Bankhead <lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 21:35:15 -0800

I think this is really great.  I am not a tech guy, but I think (think) Bob
will still be standing there
filming for this stream?  (A daunting task)  Will he get some of the money
from this?  I would hope so.
Kathy

*http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com
<http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com/>*

*CH. Elvaston's Nations Cup TC, 26 BOBsCH. Kappo von Eisenwerk, TC*
*RBIF CH. Monarch's Tarragon v Kaleef*
*CH. Victory's Leviathan*

*"Victory...*Vires et honestas"