[ SHOWGSD-L ] AKC problem

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 08:46:49 -0800 (PST)

If you did not read this long article forwarded to our list, I suggest you do,
and I am not taking every thing said to be the Gospel truth, most writers have
an agenda, or at least I do...the writer suggested that the AKC may be in bed
with the very same folks dog breeders are fighting against....is the AKC our
alley and friend against BSL and other regulations that effect dog fanciers and
breeders or is it  an organization just concerned with increasing its revenue
at our expense....just look at whats happening to us....clubs are struggling to
have 3 point majors...but many want to continue doing things just as we always
have......I am a trouble maker... I question the status quo...many of my views
on life topics in general and the sport of dogs in specific are not the views
of the majority...its just the way my brain is wired....look out NYC..I'm on my
way...Ed