[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AKC filing fees

  • From: "judy" <judsohngsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <mlgray@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 18:19:07 -0700

I spoke to AKC  @ the Events Planning today , and they are permitting us to
change our Entry Fees on our show that have been approved for 2008......
Also please note that the fees to Specialty clubs for the application to
hold a show have doubled......Conformation & Obedience is now $50. each or
100.00 per day(it was $50.00 per day)
Rally is also $100.00 per day(was $50.00)
Our show expense for the weekend has increased by $200.00 plus $1.50 per dog
recording fee and $3.00 per second entry
WHAT A JUMP IN EXPENSES IN ONE YEAR!
Judy
Judy Mendelsohn   GSDCSA   Show Chair
judsohngsd@xxxxxxx