[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AKC filing fees

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 21:40:02 -0400

The AKC is making it more and more obvious that it wants to drive out
the "little guy," and little clubs, as well.  Not enough money spent at
independent
specialties...not enough money going to AKC coffers....no way for the
AKC to make money there............step by step the governing body is
destroying
the dog fancy.............
        Peggy