[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AKC correspondence

  • From: "Doris E" <irrenhaus4@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 14:18:20 -0700

I did not take offense.  I do feel they are trying their best to convince
the fancy that PAWS is a good thing, and I don't quite see why they are
supporting it so vigorously. I emailed them a few times, and am actually
glad to see they are responding to the "little guys" who make up their
customers.

However, like Kathaleen, I think more is going on than we are seeing.  Doris