[ SHOWGSD-L ] PAWS - AKC... I'm done

  • From: "Kathaleen Strong" <inflight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 13:56:50 -0700

I think that there must be something strange going on at the AKC.  To me, it
appears that someone, somewhere has told the AKC that it's support "this
bill" or there's some other dire thing coming down the line.  How many
emails have they been sending people.  I just got another one from this
Linda at AKC saying that breeders and sellers of hunting/sporting dogs won't
be affected?

WHY IS THE AKC SUPPORTING THIS LEGISLATION??????

Regardless, I am not in favor of any type of legislation that hinders
breeders in any form - because this bill IMO, passes, what's going to be
next?

I was sent the following flyer from another list I'm on and have made it
available for viewing at:

http://www.gsdcpacnw.org <http://www.gsdcpacnw.org/>

Click the link there.  If you are against this you have permission to copy
the file and email it to as many people as you wish.

Kathaleen