[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AKC and CKC registered dog - registering litters

  • From: "Denise Bostrom Denise Bostrom" <denise@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx>, <inflight2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 13:41:00 -0700

Here is what is published in the AKC Book, Rules Applying to Dog Shows
ammended to Jan 2006

SECTION 8. The American-bred Class shall be for

all dogs (except champions) six months of age and

over, whelped in the United States of America, by reason

of a mating which took place in the United States

of America.

Looks to me like Kathleen is right.  both the breeding the whelping have to
have been in the US.A

Denise Bostrom