[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AKC and CKC registered dog - registering litters

  • From: "Kay Reamensnyder" <bedkar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <denise@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx>, <inflight2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 15:28:40 -0700

Kathaleen is partially right.
I just spoke to Kim Campbell of Western Dog Shows (Canadian Dog Show Super).
She read to me exactly what it says about the CANADIAN BRED CLASS.
All puppies whelped in Canada are eligible for Canadian Bred...period.
There is no exception
made for where the mating took place.  I am also assuming that would apply
to "leased" bitches (from the US), as long as
the bitch whelped in Canada.