[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AKC Group Realignment

  • From: "pmick12" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Karen M. Carloni" <kmc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 21:02:27 -0400

Well, your delegate SHOULD care!!!

I understand that one delegate (from the Samoyed club) is going to propose
splitting the vote into two parts.......one vote would be to establish the
Northern group, which was the original idea, and the second would be to make
up the 10 groups.
    It'll be interesting to see how that idea flies, and then, if the
delegates go for it, if AKC allows it and then how those votes go!
      Peggy