[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AKC FLYER SENT TO NEW GSD OWNERS

  • From: John Lacher <john.lacher@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2015 13:41:59 -0800

Interesting statement by Tom Brown in which he states: "Instead of (*the
flyer)* being developed in a closet somewhere it might have been helpful to
display the proposed flyer in the Review or by email to the membership to *seek
comments prior to deciding on a final version.* Even our beloved board of
directors (and officers) is not omniscient. *I was thinking, consistant. *

​​