[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AKC Delegate Meeting and Realingment

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <fmurch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "GSD List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 20:20:51 -0500

I wish to thank you so much for sharing this important information with
everyone.  However, it does seem to bother me, sort of like the Mals & Si
folks
that they're still the same - IMHO!    The only real change in the doggy
world to me has been the influx of those "mutts' now known as "designer
dogs"!
I do remember when the additional groups were added and GSDs were no longer
working, but herding, which was fine as others were really in the same
category and  were changed as well.   I'm curious as to why the new idea is
being brought up at this time??? TNX    Norma