[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AKC Chairman's June Report

  • From: tyke.8953@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx, cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 23:26:19 +0000

And how comes it that the pet law proposal in Washington, DC didn't get onto
the legislative action list on the AKC home page????  AKC says they maintain a
legislative committee in DC to watch for animal rights proposals.  Who is on
that committee and why wasn't that bill -right where they are - noted?
Elaine - in suburban DC
From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>