[ SHOWGSD-L ] AKC Canine Health Foundation

  • From: "mollydog" <mollydog320@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 15:25:14 -0400

OK, guys, I have a gripe:
I was just looking at my catalog from a two-day show held this past weekend in
the Southeast.
The catalog tells me there were 1559 entries for this show; only 35 of these
folks were willing to give up a dollar for the Canine Health Foundation.

Good grief!!

We GSD people especially should  all be giving a buck to this cause!!
Shame on us!
I'd rather skip buying a $3.00 Pepsi at the show  and putting a dollar towards
perhaps helping to solve the mystery of nasty stuff like hemangiosarcoma,
degenerative spinal myelopathy, exocrine pancreatic insufficiency, bla bla
bla...and all the other horrific stuff that affects our wonderful breed.

Next time think: if everyone who enters a GSD in any MB-F show the rest of this
year donated one dollar on behalf of their shepherd, maybe it would make a big
difference!

Am I the only nit-wit out here who does this?
Anyone else?

J. Elsroth