[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fwd: Letter of the Law V. Spirit of the Law...long

  • From: "" <hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "barbmarkh@xxxxxxx" <barbmarkh@xxxxxxx>, caggra@xxxxxxx, dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 14:19:15 -0500

A pick up..come on. I heard the same bitch was handled by same handler in
Sacramento in early April, got a second in the 12-18 class. could this have
been yet another "pick -up" Also explain how it is alleged that the judge
was asked to not do the futurity, because said handler had 8 other animals
to show including your maturity winner, but judge opted to do the
assignment anyhow. Better off to let this one drop. C

hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Steve and Christine Grainger
WWW.HICKORYHILLGSD.COM

Law...long

> Why not just skip that weekend 3 3/4 months ago?  Why not get
> nother handler or a junior as Sheila stated.  I am not saying that this
is what
> appened, but it gives the appearance that both judge and handler rolled
the
> ice and knew what they were doing.  That, to me, is the overlying
issue.

> I don't have direct knowlegde - but what I heard was that this was like a
ring side pick up and the handler in question had no knowledge that the
bitch that he was asked to handle was co-owned by Paul and Jennifer - not
until some time later did he learn about the co-ownership - Paul and
Jennifer were not their, doubling or training - it truly is in name only -
- don't shot the messanger that is what I heard . . .  Remember I am not
justifing -I am just trying to get all the facts out . .

> Barb

Jose
> te Univ. we discussed the difference between the "Spirit of the law" and
the
> tter of the law"...let me use examples to make my point ( Basu and other
> adians pay close attention)...say you are driving one or two miles over
the
> ed limit, well you have actually broken the law and you can be rightfully
> en a speeding ticket...but that's not going to happen because you have
not
> ken the "Spirit of the Law".....now let's say ( and this would never
happen
> any of you guys) you get pulled over for Drunk Driving....the legal limit
is
>  and you blow a .09....you only went over by a little bit....that's
right,
>  guessed it, you're going straight to jail because some laws for obvious
> sons must be strictly enforced......I don't know what exactly happened at
the
> urity in Washington last month, I was not there. I was told that the
"four
> th handling rule'' came into question and was
> ssibly violated...well if this is in fact true, to me this is like the
"drunk
> ving" law. The letter of the law should be enforced. The appearance of
> rness should never be sacrificed. Whatever the penalties are for breaking
> s rule should be enforced fairly and quickly. None of us are perfect, ...
Dr.
> l said...if you choose the behavior, you choose the consequence....FB
>
> -------------------------------
> t the free Yahoo! toolbar and rest assured with the added security of
spyware
> otection.

> ST is Copyrighted 2007.  All material remains the property of the
original
> thor and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of any
kind
> e permitted without prior permission of the original author  AND of the
> owgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
> LL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY
MANNER
> F ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PERMISSION
OF ALL